Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey R Gladden
Dr. Jeffrey R Gladden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Sulphur Springs, TX and Plano, TX . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gladden is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Wise Regional Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey R Gladden has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ingrown Nails
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Ankle Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Smoking Cessation
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Gladden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey R Gladden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey R Gladden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.