Dr. Jeffrey A Glick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Glick?

Dr. Glick is an outstanding doctor, highly recommended

Dr. Glick is the best doctor I've ever had. He listens to you and reads your file thoroughly before he meets with you for a visit. I recently had surgery on my left ankle and my other doctor (a surgeon) didn't proscribe any kind of home health care (which was absolutely necessary) and so I had to call Dr. Glick who made sure this was set up. I also had a bladder infection after the surgery and called after hours to get some medication. The nurse practitioner responded within five minutes of my call on a Sunday morning and get the prescription into the pharmacy. Dr. Glick and his staff are friendly, caring and efficient. He is the best doctor ever. Thank you Dr. Glick.

excellent rating on Dr. Glick

Dr. Glick is patient and never rushes. I am pleased with every aspect of his practice. I appreciate his listening and recommendations for further treatment. I am pleased to say he is MY doctor.

very satisfied

Dr. Jeffrey A Glick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valley Village, CA.