Dr. Jeffrey J Glover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Glover?

Could not be a better doctor or a nicer person. I have been his patient of years and would not change.

great docor

dr glover is a wonderful doc. very happy to have found him

Jeff is fantastic. He takes time to fully explain all details. Always considerate in calling you back. The staff however could take a lesson in customer service from Carrabbas.

Jeff is great, staff is awful

I agree with some of the other reviews. Jeff is truly wonderful. His staff is god awful. I've had them hang up on me before in the middle of a conversation. I frequently get put through to the voicemail when I call, I will leave a voicemail and do not get a returned call.

Dedicated Caring and Intelligent

Dr. Jeff has been our primary care Dr. for 16 years. We have recommended him to many friends. He is current with the latest medical information and takes time to explain about your condition so you leave his office confident that you are in good hands. He is considerate of getting back to you if he indicates he will. Glad he is much younger than us so he will be around for awhile, because I don't think we could replace him.

Office Staff

Dr. Glover is excellent, however, his office staff is terrible! I am still fighting a claim that was billed incorrectly from 1 year ago! It is nearly impossible to get a hold of the person that handles this. When you do get a hold of them, they blatantly lie by stating everything was submitted. When I contact my insurance company, I am told that they did not receive anything from Dr. Glover's office. I have called time and time again, and am still WAITING for this error to be corrected. It is also difficult to get an appointment. You must first call to leave a message and hope someone calls you back. I am probably not going to go back for this reason, because it has become such a hassle.

Dr. Glover has been my physician for over 8 years now. Everyone in his office is amazing! Service with a smile!

very impressed with dr. jeff's caring manner,professionalism, and ability to arrive at the heart of any problem. his follow up after visits and treatments so far has been outstanding. e.e.h.

vERY GOOD DOCTOR

Dr. Jeffrey J Glover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Venice, FL.