- Wait Time
- Friendly Staff
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Goldenberg?
Wow I'm still in shock
Posted on January 18th, 2014
I'm not going to go into the details because no one would ever believe it. This man has no empathy for the sick, denies proper treatment and acts as if you're wasting his time. $280 to be treated like trash. Find a human being for a doctor.
Arrogant and Perfunctory
Posted on January 15th, 2014
1) Refused to refill low-dosage SSRI medication (which should not be allowed to lapse) because patient is "overdue for a visit." When patient attempted to schedule appointment, doctor refused because he was "on vacation." 2) Misdiagnosed GI tract bleeding (a known effect of mixing SSRI and NSAID medication) as "stress" after cursory examination. 3) Misdiagnosed kidney stone symptoms as "anxiety" after cursory examination. Patient later suffered renal colic as a result.
Rude Avoid this Dr. at all costs.
Posted on July 6th, 2012
Dr. Goldenberg has caused me harm. He refused to listen or check my medical history, he has refused to give me referals. My insurance company has filed a complaint against him. He gave me me medication that worsed my problems. He refused to treat me for pain when I had shingles, in fact his office refused to see me or work me in so I eneded up in the emergency room. I had to go to an other Dr. in the same clinic to get proper treatment for shingles. He refused to refer me to a gastro intestinal specialist until I demanded it. His response only because your over 50 I will order a colonscope. The Gastro Dr. upon seeing me orderd a scope on my stomach, intestines and colon...I had over 25 biosies, luckely they caught polyps in my colon that were turning.My stomach is in such bad shape now partially because of the medication he gave me for pain....because he REFUSED TO LOOK AT MY PAST MEDICAL HISTORY and gave someone with hardly any stomach lining motrin and tramadol. He cut my anti anxiety medication with out telling me. He is rude. OH, I forgot to mention that when he became my primary care Dr. I could not get an appointment with him for 6 months. He refuses to test my cholesterol or give me a hiv screening...the best part is that all these thing were ordered and approved by OHP when I was in Corvallis but once I got under his care it was all ignored.Mean and rude.
Posted on March 27th, 2009
Dr. Goldenberg has always been very good at listening and diagnosing my alilments. He is quick to keep looking if it is not obvious to him. Thanks
Posted on August 10th, 2017
Posted on February 21st, 2017
Dr. Jeffrey Goldenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides