Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman MD
Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman has the following 12 expertise
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Rude and disrespectful doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman - Posted on October 23rd, 2018
Disappointed and Confused
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman - Posted on July 19th, 2016
Great experience. Highly recommend.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman - Posted on January 7th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman - Posted on May 19th, 2012
Neglect of reading a report
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman - Posted on December 27th, 2010
I saw Dr. Goldman for over a month. This doctor apparently did not read the report from the colonoscopy, and sent me to another doctor. The second doctor's first question was, "What did Dr. Goldman say about the diagnosis in the report?" He had said nothing. So, did he not even read the report for the colonoscopy he performed? Fortunately, I was referred to another gastroenterologist who promtly began a treatment which was effective, unlike Dr. Goldman who prescribed a medication which my primary care physician had already tried and did not do anything for my illness. Under Dr. Goldman's care, my attacks became increasingly severe, and I lost 20 pounds in about 6 weeks. Very glad I found a good physician.
30 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDIGESTIVE HEALTH ASSOCIATES, 4100 Park Forest Dr Ste 208, Traverse City, MI
Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.