3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

Rude and disrespectful doctor

This doctor is not a compassionate or kind person. He was very disrespectful and rude in the midst of a very serious medical situation.

Disappointed and Confused

I had an appointment scheduled on July 15 with Dr Goldman. I had intestinal issues on my 70 mile drive to the appointment and was 10 minutes late. I w ...

Great experience. Highly recommend.

Very personable and attentive. Smiley and kind.

Dr Goldman gave me an overdose of the drug Versed 15 months ago. I have permanent nerve damage from this procedure. Do not use this Doctor for anything.

Neglect of reading a report

I saw Dr. Goldman for over a month. This doctor apparently did not read the report from the colonoscopy, and sent me to another doctor. The second doctor's first question was, "What did Dr. Goldman say about the diagnosis in the report?" He had said nothing. So, did he not even read the report for the colonoscopy he performed? Fortunately, I was referred to another gastroenterologist who promtly began a treatment which was effective, unlike Dr. Goldman who prescribed a medication which my primary care physician had already tried and did not do anything for my illness. Under Dr. Goldman's care, my attacks became increasingly severe, and I lost 20 pounds in about 6 weeks. Very glad I found a good physician.

Amazing Gastro Doctor

He Know What He Is Doing Great Doctor Great Help Gives Good Medicine I Love This Doctor For Years... He Is The Best What He Does. Best EGD Test

Dr. Jeffrey H Goldman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.