Dr. Jeffrey Gorelick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gorelick?

Caring, Compassionate and Dedicated to his patients

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr. Gorelick is the best doctor I have ever seen in my lifetime. He is extremely knowledgeable, listens to the patients concerns, cares about his patients and is a very compassionate doctor. He treats patients as individuals, provides medical care with each patient's medical issues and concerns in mind.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Best Fibromyalgia Doctor In WI. Very compassionate. Understands the diagnosis. Also a great pain doctor. He believes his patients.

Posted on May 24th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Gorelick ' s for at least eight years. He has provided me with outstanding care throughout these years. He listens and treats me as a whole person, not a disease. He is practical, works with me and is not quick to push meds if other options may be available to try. Dr. Gorelick is outstanding in all aspects of his care. Thank you!

Money maker

Posted on February 18th, 2014

I did not like the service at this office. The quarters are cramped and it seems to be a one-stop-shop for everything related to fibromyalgia. I discontinued treatment at his office as repeated therapy sessions did not improve my condition. Months later, I asked for a letter stating my condition and I was told it would be up to $200.00, yes $200.00 for a piece of paper.

Medical Treatment the Way it should be

Posted on December 12th, 2013

I was totally impressed with Dr. Gorelick's desire to know me as a person and to treat me medically as an individual person instead of a bunch of symptoms that he had allotted amount time for. Truly impressed with Dr. Gorelick and I am so glad he is my doctor.

Posted on September 30th, 2013

I would not send a friend to this MD nor would I return to see him.

Myofacial pain syndrome and fibromyalgia

Posted on October 17th, 2011

I finally found Dr. Gorelick after suffering from pain for over ten years. The initial consultation consisted of a full examination, evaluation and diagnosis of my problems. He explained medical terms in an easily understood manner, listened carefully to my input and gave me feedback on positive ways to deal with this disease. I would highly recommend him to anyone with chronic pain issues.

Posted on August 11th, 2011

Dr gorelick is the best! He is very knowledgeable and actually cares about his patients. He had worked with fibromyalgia for thirty years. He listens to you and most important believes you. Only you know your body, every body is different. Dr gorelick has made a huge difference in my life.

Posted on March 20th, 2017