Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh
Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn Hills, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gorosh is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Michigan, Providence Hospital and Medical Center and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Gorosh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Doctors Hospital of Michigan
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Lapeer Regional Medical Center
Ingham Regional Medical Center
Oakland Regional Hospital
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Harper University Hospital
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
30 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3100 Cross Creek Pkwy, Auburn Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey Gorosh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn Hills, MI.