Dr. E J Greenberg Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. E J Greenberg?

Wonderful Doctor!

Reviewed my medical history and asked questions then checked me. Honest, straight forward approach, could help me, but sent me to someone that can. He spent about 20 minutes with me, he listen, made eye contact and shook my hand at the end. That's amazing in today's healthcare field.

Don't waste your time.

Worst doctor I have EVER been to. If I could give half a star I would. He spent more time reading every name on letterhead of MRI report (out loud) instead of reading contents of actual report saying it looked like the "league of nations" -- a rather racist thing to say. On another report he spent the majority of his time looking for names of doctors he knew. He was condescending and arrogant. He made a very flippant remark, telling me to ignore my problem and it would eventually go away. Really? Didn't give me time of day to find out what the actual problem really was. Got up and walked out the door while I was still talking to him. Not a very caring doctor. Please don't waste your time.

Not reccomended

I would not recommend this guy unless you want a misdiagnosis and a rude attitude.

Stellar

Stellar. Dr. Greenberg is a straight shooter who shows excellent clinical judgement.

He sucks

Dr Greenberg has a very autistic personality type. He seems to lack emotion, and does not look at you when he talks. He also lacks knowledge. I saw him a year ago for some weakness in my legs and back. He did an emg and said i do not have anything wrong with me. Ive since been to a number of neurologists(most of them are pretty bad), and almsot all of them have said that i have either this disorder or that disorder, but all agreed there is a neurological problem and im not normal like dr greenberg says i am. He needs to give up neurology, and go into urology where he'd be more comfortable.

A consummate professional

Dr. Greenberg is a consummate professional. He has a great bedside manner, and is smart as a whip. I insist my family members have a consultation with him whenever they need a neurological opinion.

Caring Dr

Dr Greenburg is a great dr, unfortunately the staffs are not very caring specially the Somerset assistant Luce. Who do you complain to? Long waits but amazing Dr

Skillful

Dr G has been injecting Botox for my cervical dystonia for a number of years now. Thanks to him, I can go about my daily business without my head awkwardly twisting to the right. I see him every three months for injections.. He is always very pleasant and patient. He is also skilled and pragmatic. I highly recommend him.

Terrific

Dr Greenberg is terrific. He has all the qualities I was looking for in a neurologist. I feel very comfortable with him.

Excellent

Dr Greenberg has been my Neurologist for 9 years. During this time, he has proven to be caring, smart, accurate and honest. He has superb medical instincts and communication skills. I highly recommend him.'

told me i was fine

Cae in with a lot of complaints. He did a rushed emg, told me it was normal, and I have nothing neurologically wrong with me. What he doesn't know si that for many diseases EMGs are in fact normal. quack.

Fake reviews?

Something tells me dr greenberg is reviewing himself. He is one of the worst neurologists I've ever seen, and I've seen many. Awkward, rude, and lacks knowledge..what more is there to say about this nutjob ?

Dr. E J Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.