Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Charlotte, FL. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Greenberg is affiliated with Charlotte Regional Medical Center, Fawcett Memorial Hospital and Peace River Regional Medical Center. Dr. Greenberg has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 1 of 1
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Greenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Fawcett Memorial Hospital
Peace River Regional Medical Center
St Joseph Hospital Port Charlotte
18 Years Experience
Ponce School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey Greenberg MD, 2811 Tamiami Trl, Port Charlotte, FL
Dr. Jeffrey Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Charlotte, FL.