Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey F Griffin has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Nicole and Melissa were very helpful and understanding in squeezing in an appointment for my son. A problem for which he had previously seen Dr. Griffin has returned. The problem lies in that fact that my son had insurance when he saw Dr. Griffin last year but now he doesn't. The appointment could cost between $100-$500. I told them I could pay $100 at the appt. but would have to make payments on anything over that. Toni, the business manager, said "NO!" Payment in full or no appointment. Thanks for caring, jerks.
I Loved the staff, I had in Illestomy and his team of nurses were wonderful. However Dr. Griffin was very crass, not very throe with is description of my problem, and was extremely rough at my follow up visits. at one point I was in tears from pain. He has horrible bedside manners and if it wasn't for his intern I would have never felt like I got any answers about my surgery!
Dr. Griffin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation
Dr. Jeffrey F Griffin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsColon And Rectal Surgery Associates, 4224 Houma Blvd Ste 540, Metairie, LA
Dr. Jeffrey F Griffin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Metairie, LA.