Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey S Grove DO
Dr. Jeffrey S Grove, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Largo, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey S Grove has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Jeffrey S Grove has the following 11 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Family Planning
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Grove - Posted on January 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey S Grove - Posted on February 24th, 2009
29 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1990
Nova Southeastern University
Dr. Jeffrey S Grove Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
More about Dr. Jeffrey S Grove
Dr. Grove is Board Certified in Family and Geriatric Medicine and completed his training at Southeastern University of the Health Sciences-College of Osteopathic Medicine in North Miami Beach. He then came to Largo where he completed his internship and residency at Sun Coast Hospital, where he was Chief Administrative Resident 1992-1993. Dr. Grove held the position of Vice-President of the Florida Society of American College of Osteopathic Family Practitioners 2000-present and is the current President of the Pinellas County Osteopathic Medical Society. Dr. Grove has received many special awards and honors, a few to mention are: Who’s Who in America, Who’s Who in the South and Southeast and Who’s Who in Medicine and Healthcare. He is a life member of the National Eagle Scout Association and a member of Anona United Methodist Church. Dr. Grove practices at Suncoast Family Medical Association in Largo.
Locations & DirectionsSUNCOAST FAMILY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, 12020 Seminole Blvd, Largo, FL
Dr. Jeffrey S Grove is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Largo, FL.