Dr. Jeffrey Gundel Is this you?

director

Posted on August 4th, 2015

He saved my life ..... he is the only Dr I trust and ever will he is the only doctor I would go to if not for Dr. GUNDEL I WOULD Not be able to use my arm........ he is the best Doctor I have ever gone to. Not only did he. Save my arms he did both of my knees. I miss him and will not go to another doctor His overall rating is 5 or above

Posted on June 16th, 2011

Dr. Gundel has treated me for 8 years with the utmost experience and compassion. I am a nurse and have had two knee and one hip replacements with excellent results. His affiliation with Glens Falls Hospital is wonderful and the nursing care excellent. I refer him directly to other people I know as the orthopedic physician of choice in the north country.

Great Dr

Posted on March 5th, 2010

Had both Shoulders done By Jeffery and had great results

Wonderful

Posted on July 8th, 2008

This a Doctor that really cares.he has been taking care of my mom for a long time now and he treats us like he has known us forever.he always takes care of every one of our concerns when we are there. .

Posted on October 27th, 2016