Dr. Jeffrey Gunter Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gunter?

Don't waste your time

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Spends more time on his cell phone than his patients!

Very good

Posted on October 14th, 2017

have a wait but good, need a phone # to call him

insurance filing

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

when sprayed with the canned air that freezes moles he bills as a surgery? How can that be?

Never again!

Posted on November 10th, 2016

Do yourself a favor and find another dermatologist. My first experience was yesterday. After I waited for 45 minutes in a well packed waiting room the doctor finally saw me. Between the 45 minutes that I waited in a room with little air, two different patients walked out either rescheduling their appointment or for other reasons. He spent 20-30 seconds with me and gave me a diagnosis without even examining me. He kept asking; "Anything else..." This was one of the most impersonal experiences I have ever had in a doctors office. I just do not understand how a dermatologist can give you a diagnoses without examining you. I do not get it. I heard that there are better dermatologists in Palmdale, CA. Do yourself a favor and reschedule there.

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

Very accurate on diagnoses usually on first visit. I would highly recommend this Doctor!

ARROGANT AND RUDE

Posted on February 29th, 2016

One of the absolute worst doctors I've EVER been to. Just like everyone else says, he was extremely ARROGANT and RUDE. He takes NO take with his patients whatsoever. Everyone I've spoken to about him says the exact same things. He spent LITERALLY under a minute in the room with me after I waited an hour and a half past my scheduled appointment time. He rushed me so much I wasn't even able to ask any questions before he was already out the door. When I asked the assistant to have him come back in the room because I was dissatisfied and didn't get to ask my questions, she UNHAPPILY left the room to tell him to come back in. He comes back in with a terrible attitude like I was beneath him. I started talking about how I felt rushed and he said "YOU ARE WASTING TIME COMMENTING ON MY BEDSIDE MANNER INSTEAD OF ASKING ANYTHING. YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE MY BEDSIDE MANNER." And I was taken back by how unapologetically RUDE he was and how belittling he was acting toward me. He then said I seemed like I was "just an UNHAPPY PERSON" and that he "wasn't the problem." Do NOT fall into the trap of thinking he is the only dermatologist in the antelope valley! There are other dermatologists who will actually treat you with the respect you deserve as not only patient but a PERSON. Dr. Gunter is horrible!!!!!!!!!

Worse doctor ever!!

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Saw this man twice while on vacation and both times he was so rood. Waited over an hour, saw him for 10 minutes and he diagnosed my symptoms wrong and gave me the wrong prescription which made my Perioral Dermatitis much worse. When I returned home and saw my dermatologist he could not believe what this doctor did...VERY BAD MAN!!!!

Posted on December 9th, 2015

This jerk came into the office and saw me for about 4 minutes after me waiting over an hour in an extremely crowded, tiny waiting room. I tried asking some questions until he cut me off and told me I was neurotic. Honest to God. I was so taken aback and he left so quickly, I didn't have time to tell him he shouldn't be practicing medicine. Thankfully, the Internet allows a doctor's quality of care to become public information now. Viewing the other comments and reviews on other medical webpages have confirmed that no one should ever seek medical care from this piece of work.

CONCERNED PARENT OF PATIENT

Posted on September 30th, 2015

MY DAUGHER WENT TO DR GUNTER. SHE IS 19 YEARS OLD. HE HAS OFFICES IN BOTH CA & TX. WHEN HE IS IN CA. HE HAS ASSISTANTS RUN HIS OFFICE. A PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT ELECTED TO DO A CHEMICAL PEEL ON MY 19 YEAR OLD TELLING HER IT WAS LIKE A FACIAL. SHE ALSO SHAVED A MOLE (BEAUTY MARK) OFF HER FACE THAT CAME BACK LOOKING LIKE A CHOCOLATE CHIP WHEN IT USE TO LOOK LIKE A MARK FROM A FELT TIP PEN. THEY HAD ACTUALLY SCHEDULED HER FOR SURGERY BUT SOMETHING TOLD ME TO GET A SECOND OPINION. I DID. MY CHILD DOES NOT NEED SURGERY AND SHE DEFINIETLY DID NOT NEED A CHEMICAL PEEL. DISGUSTED WITH THIS PRACTICE.

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Lousy bedside manner - but once you get over that fact, he is the best. I find you just have to talk to the man and ask questions. He is busy and is very good at what he does.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

I got billed over $1,000 for mole removal and a 20 minute visit. They refused to claim my visit was preventative to my insurance company even though I have had skin cancer before. They should have informed me of this before they performed excessive skin surgery. I am not happy and I will not return.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

He is thorough, but quick. Has a real concern and compassion for his patients. Some might say he is abrupt, but it is just his dry sense of humor. After 3 years of treatment including one surgery, I strongly recommend him.