Dr. Jeffrey Gunzenhauser Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gunzenhauser?

UNPROFESSIONAL AND LACK OF MEDICAL KNOWLEDGE

AGAIN. This is a really bad doctor. With my medical background, I found out that he diagnosed my father's death not truly. My father ONLY had a minor condition of ATHEROSCLEROTIC CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE and HYPERTENSION (those could not cause the death). My father die in senior housing at 1901 S Azusa ave, 322, Hacienda Heights, CA on 03/08/2017. My kin brother told me that my father die of drug poisons---taking 40 anti-hypertension pills at home during the day time. As a famous doctor, did you not figure out the truth on the death scene? I WONDER HOW MANY PATIENTS AND DIED PEOPLE YOU DIAGNOSED WRONGLY. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS ABOUT THE MATTER, PLEASE E-MAIL ME BACK.

Unprofessional and false information

A year ago I went to see Dr. Gunzenhauser. I called his office and booked the appointment with him and I called more than ones to make sure if hi was on my plan and the answer was YES all the time. I went pay my co-pay and everything was ok. A year later that means 2weeks ago I receive the bill letting me know I have to pay for the visit because he wasn't on my plan. They also billed me the co-pay again (LUCKY I still have the receipt ) the administration stuff is not trustful and unprofessional. Very very disappointed

Very well mannered... talkative... friendly... just the perfect doctor that makes you feel a million dollars!