Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey H Bloom?

I am extremely happy that I inherited Dr. Jeffrey Bloom approximately 13 years ago. Dr. Bloom never leaves a stone unturned going back through patient history each visit and following up to present day. Dr. Bloom always gives time to his patients in a caring manner, giving his advice freely.. I have had some situations whereby I was hospitalized, my husband too and Dr. Bloom was accurate in his diagnosis which saved my husband's life. I too was able to pull through my illness thanks to Dr. Bloom with his guidance, treatment and support. I trust him implicitly and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional, competent and caring doctor. Dr. Bloom has a great holistic approach toward his patients. I certainly would vote for him to get the Patients' Choice Award again because of his dedication to his profession and patients. My family and myself hold him in high esteem.

Rip off you and you insurance company

We stop going to because he would run test that where not needed and bill you to death after he found out we where not go we start billing us for visits we did set just up to rip you off his bed side manners are very bad just not a nice person his Dr friend that recommended us stop going to see him also because he told us he was ripping every one off

Horrible patient relationships, insurance fraud, incompetent

"Dr" Bloom is an unprofessional business man that is clearly out for cash instead of providing proper health care.Instead of recommending lifestyle changes, he reaches for his prescription pad and tries to heavily medicate you. He most likely has some incentive from drug reps!He erroneously bills your insurance so they won't cover preventative care visits. Then when you dispute the claims he sends you to collections, forcing you to pay or face a ding on your credit score. His staff is extremely rude and clueless. They lack basic common sense and the ability to multi task.

One of the good ones!

Dr. Bloom is a professional and caring doctor and treats his patients well.

Been my Dr for years!

And I love him. Great doctor, takes his time with you, I never feel rushed. Really explains things well. Very caring.

Dr. Jeffrey H Bloom is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.