Dr. Jeffrey Phillips Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Phillips?

Jeff is a very nice guy and a wonderful doctor.

Posted on November 29th, 2017

I've been fortunate to have known Jeff for more than 20 years. He was recommended with high accolades and great enthusiasm from two of his patients -- My Cousins. They were so right, and therefore I"m very fortunate. He is an excellent Internist. Jeff takes the time to ensure that I have a clear understanding of his recommendations, and what to expect as the outcome. There are many reasons that make Jeff a wonderful. doctor -- he is truly caring and very personable. Klein

RN

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Dr. Phillips is an excellent physician! Unfortunately for me, I have required his services for many surgeries, health problems, and care and he has always been over the next top excellent! He spends all the time you need to get your guestions answered and throughly takes care of all his patients! He is the Best doctor and even treats his partners patients as his own if he is on call which unfortunately, I can't say they return the favor! I have had to wait till he returns back and he is prompt to take care of his patients!!!!!!! I highly recommend him to everyone! He truly cares!

Posted on March 14th, 2015

Dr Phillips is kind, caring, and an excellent MD.

Posted on December 18th, 2014

My husband and I both called Dr. Phillips' office to become new patients (my husband's internist retired; I've never had one). We gave our name, birthdates and insurance company and were told we would get a call back in a day or so to find out if we were "accepted" by Dr. Phillips as new patients. 5 days later, we got a call advising that we were not accepted. When I inquired as to why, we were told, "that's just the way it is." If he is an "old school doctor, his new patient screening practices certainly are not!

Outstanding

Posted on July 18th, 2009

Old skool care & treatment with cutting edge mastery of latest developments. Strikes me as the kind of man who went into medicine for the right reasons, like it was a calling. Really goes the extra mile, etc.

Posted on August 1st, 2017