Dr. Jeffrey H Reese Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey H Reese?

2014

Dr. Reese is amazing. His expertise and quick diagnosis of my renal cancer saved my life. I can't thank him enough. He is the best and so caring. He is truly following his purpose in life.

Getting a Cancer diagnosis can be a terrifying experience, yet I had the fortune to receive the life-changing news from a very competent, caring,supportive kind of doctor, Dr. Jeffrey Reese. In addition, his surgical skills are top-notch, as evidenced by my more than satisfied recovery from Partial Nephrectomy and my current NED Cancer status, 18 mos after diagnosis. Dr. Reese helped me, medically & emotionally, thru this Cancer challenge. I am so grateful!