Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey H Rosen MD
Dr. Jeffrey H Rosen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Rosen is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Jeffrey H Rosen has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jeffrey H Rosen has the following 5 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
Dr. Rosen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey H Rosen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Jeffrey H Rosen
Dr. Rosen graduated magna cum laude in 1972 from Boston University in Boston Massachusetts with an Associates Degree in Biology. In 1976, he received his Medical Degree from Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington DC. He completed his internship and residency in medicine at the Medical College of Virginia in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Rosen completed his cardiology fellowship at Georgetown University School of Medicine in Washington DC. Dr. Rosen is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, a member of the American College of Physicians, American Medical Association and the Lee County Medical Society. He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine, with a subspecialty in cardiovascular disease.
Locations & DirectionsFLORIDA HEART ASSOCIATES, 1550 Barkley Cir, Fort Myers, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey H Rosen, MD - Cardiology in Fort Myers, FL, in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey H Rosen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.