Dr. Jeffrey H Shaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey H Shaw?

Really love Dr. Shaw. He always takes the time to thoroughly answer all our questions, and we never feel rushed. However, I am not a fan of his nurse. My 2-year-old is terrified whenever she goes to the doctor, and the nurse at his office has zero personality. She barely smiles at us while we're there and never takes the time to get to know us or our daughter. I don't expect her to necessarily socialize with us, but a smile or few kind words wouldn't hurt--especially when working with children. It honestly makes me want to switch offices, which is horrible, considering how much we love Dr. Shaw!

Dr shaw

Going to him for 5 years now and I have 3 kids. Absolutely wonderful. Careing, concerned dr that you don't find these days. Well worth the wait. Questions, any and all, are answered professionally.

Dr. Shaw is a terrific doctor. He is great with my son and really takes the time to listen to all of my (silly?) "mom questions." I highly recommend him!

I really like Dr. Shaw, he listens and explains things in terms I can understand. He is very thorough in the examinations and is very good with my boys.

Dr. Shaw is amazing. His staff can be a little rude at times and short.

Great doctor!

Dr. Shaw has been my daughters pediatrician from birth until now(2years) and I liked him from the day he came to check her over when she was born. He is very patient with my daughter when she doesn't want him to touch her and explains everything to me very well. The staff is great too, especially the nurses. They always get us in if she's sick and we never wait too long. I'd recommend Dr. Shaw to anyone in need of a pediatrician.

Great Pediatrician- highly recommended

Dr. Shaw has been very kind and caring for my three children. We adore his bedside manner, and the kids enjoy talking to him. We would encourage anyone seeking a Pediatrician to see him.