Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey C Haggard has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 4 of 4
I experienced a very severe life threatening accident. I was taken to the emergency room, and in quite critical condition. "Dr." Haggard was horrible. I have absolutely no respect for the man. I have never been so scared for my life. I am young and was very healthy and active before my freak accident. He had NO compassion whatsoever. I can still see the look he had on his face while I was trying to stay conscious, I will never forget that uncaring, arrogant look he gave me when I arrived. A doctor is someone a patient should be able to trust and look to for comfort in life threatening moments. He spent no time in the room with me other than to shove my x-rays in front of my face to rudely say "this is what you did"... he did not even step a foot in the door to report that both of my legs were in fact broken and told the staff not to stitch my other open wounds because they were "sending me out of here" (He said in disgust).... The only good thing he did for me was sending me the heck out of there and down to Grand Rapids.I am, however, very thankful the rest of the staff was so wonderful. The nurses and PA's were very comforting and helped try to keep the mood light. I was also thankful Haggard actually was not in the room more so I didn't have to deal with him and he did not add even more stress to my already horrifying experience. AT ALL COSTS AVOID HAGGARD AS A DOCTOR.
Dr. Haggard at Mercy Hospital Cadillac-Emergency Room was the most unprofessional, uncaring, arragont doctor me and my family have ever seen. I cannot even begin to say how rude he was! Do Not go to Mercy Hospital Cadillac-Emergency Room. Thank God the nurses there were so wonderful and helpful. When you are in an emergency situation with a family member, you should be treated with compassion and respect not like a stupid person that is wasting their time! Mercy Hospital- I would consider getting rid of this terrible doctor if you want to avoid lawsuits and loss of patients!!!!
Dr. Jeffrey C Haggard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey C Haggard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, OH.