Dr. Jeffrey Hantes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Hantes?

Disappointed Patient

Posted on April 8th, 2015

They seem to care more about my money than my health needs.

Posted on April 6th, 2015

very professional and great staff. highly recommend Dr.Hantes

Posted on March 18th, 2015

I am a nurse and my wife sees Dr Hantes. He is one of the kindess and skilled physicians I have been associated with in my career.

Trust him with your life!

Posted on December 27th, 2011

One of the top DR. In the country! Very skilled... Very professional... Very personal... Very compassionate! You cannot go wrong with him ever!

Excellent!

Posted on July 15th, 2010

I found Dr. Hantes after an absolutely horrific experience with my previous doctor... I was actually trying to see a woman doctor who was in the same building, but her schedule was about 3 months out. So I tried Dr. Hantes, and was absolutely thrilled that I chose to do so. He is kind and sympathetic, and I have found that I can trust him. ABSOLUTELY recommend.

Posted on January 6th, 2010

By far the most well-rounded doctor I have ever seen. I research all of my doctors, probably too much, and his credentials are excellent. You can tell he is very confident but talks to you with respect and like a friend. My impression is that he really has a heart for his patients and what he is doing.

Posted on December 17th, 2009

I did not choose Dr.Hantes, we took over the Dr. I had always been going to who retired. I was reluctant since he was not my choice but decided to give him a chance. I was pleased at his initial bedside manner and he took the time to get to know me and thanked me for giving him a chance. I have only seen him twice, once a year for my well woman exam; but he has been very nice, informative and answers any and all questions I have, granted they aren't many. The ones I did have have been answered to my satisfaction. I have a friend who sees him also, a lot longer than I have and she raves about him too. I've never had anything major, thank god, but what I have seen he seems sincere. I look forward to continuing my well woman exams with him and any other thing that may come up. He also does botox and juvederm and currently inquiring about those.

Great Doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2008

I was sent to Dr Hantes because he specializes in the problem I am having. He took time to explain everything with me. Very caring yet professional.

Highly recommended

Posted on June 4th, 2008

I am a nurse and I cannot remember ever encountering such a sincere, kind doctor who is also brilliant! Would never go anywhere else.

Posted on May 10th, 2008

My mom and sister uses him. He is so easy to talk to and great person. Would never use anyone else

Posted on February 15th, 2017