Dr. Jeffrey B Hargis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey B Hargis?

Have been a patient for 11 years . He is the reason I am alive He walks on water!

Great experience. With Dr. Hargis

Dr. Hargis was caring, concerned and positive throughout my chemotherapy. When I was due a follow up I could never reach anyone that could schedule me. This was a problem with scheduling not the doctor. Dr. Hargis was well researched and I felt he was as good as it gets!

Patient going on 10 years

I feel that he needs to know this. He doesn't take time and I feel like after I waited so long each time I shouldn't have to see the NP instead of him or the PA. He should care enough about me to at least see me or reschedule the visit. I have to leave my job and drive all the way down town which is a 30 minute drive each way. I am put out so he could at least care. another thing I have never had any follow up x-rays. I could be eat up with cancer after breast cancer and he has not scheduled one body scan or cat scan to see if I am OK. I asked about this and he said unless I am having a problem they don't do these. Whatever! I am starting to look for another physician after all this time.

Great Doctor

Dr. Hargis handled my breast oncology. He was well researched, caring, and positive. In my opinion he is phenomenal. You will not be disappointed in anything about him and his work!

Dr. Jeffrey B Hargis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.