Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jeffrey Hartford
Jeffrey Hartford is a Doctor primarily located in Boise, ID. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 19
I took my child to the E.R. because he had a very bad croup cough. Dr. Hartford arrived to the E.R. appearing disheveled and I thought I smelled a faint alcohol smell. He gave the wrong treatment for croup and then left the facility. My child's symptoms worsened and Dr. Hartford was called back to the E.R. Lifeflight was called and my son was taken to another facility. I had asked Dr. Hartford about using a specific medication used for croup and he had refused to use it. It was the first medication given by lifeflight nurses and my son immediately started to improve. My son had another episode two months later and arrived by ambulance where to our disappointment Dr. Hartford was on duty again. He gave us prescriptions and sent us on our way. My son continued to worsen and we took him to another facility 45 minutes away and they treated him with success. I will never see Dr. Hartford again. Even in an emergency situation I will take my chances and travel to McCall or Boise to seek treatment.
My husband and I have gone to Dr. Hartford for over 20 years. He has been that rock for us through knee and hip replacements, a brain injury for my husband and many other conditions. He has always referred us to specialists when needed and wanted us to follow up with him. It is also the little things. Calling in an antibiotic even when he is leaving the office, great office staff and much more. We have referred many people to him and will continue to do so.He is a very trustworthy man and very caring.
I have been going to Dr. Hartford for over 5 years and he is wonderful! He always takes time to really listen and figure out what is going with me. I have and will continue to refer my friends and family to him with complete trust that I have referred them to the right Doctor. He will remain my primary care physician until he stops practicing. The only issue is the office staff. They have at times acted cold and the billing is a big issue but I go to a Doctor because of the Doctor not the staff.
Jeffrey Hartford accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8324 W Northview St, Boise, ID
Jeffrey Hartford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.