Dr. Jeffrey S Hassell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey S Hassell?

Dr. Hassell is very personable and no nonsense. We leave his office thinking he is a very good and kind man.

excellent doctor

i have been to this doctor twice and have been thoroughly impressed. i would recommend him to a friend or family member

Great Doctor who genuinely cares about his patients & their family too! Excellent recommendations from physicians & patients. We couldn't have asked for a more thorough, detailed evaluation by a Urologist. Dr. Hassell's experience gave each of us peace of mind to move forward & we are so thankful that we did!

Staff is exceptionaly rude. Dr.is careless.

I am handiapped and am quite a bit slower. His staff is impatient with my mobility. The doctor placed a 24 suprapubic catheter in me, a number of years ago, and subtituted an 18 the last time I was there. He then stated it was a 26, and should do a better job. I later found out it was an 18, and I had all sorts of problems during the wees that followed. When I ased for advie as to what to do, he had me take a maximum of medication, and refused to see me or remedy the situation.

Neglectful

This is the most neglectful, rude doctor I have ever encountered. He was on call the night I was in desperate need of some antibiotics for my recurrent urinary tract infection. Not only did he refuse to give me any medication, but he was terribly rude when I told him I did not think I could afford to come back in for an office visit because I was recently laid off from my job. His response: "Well, I think now is the time you need to shell out some money for a visit"! His office left me without medication over the christmas holidays!! I would rather go to the ER uninsured than return to these incompetent, heartless people.

Dr. Jeffrey S Hassell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.