Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey E Hazlewood has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 108
Ive been seeing Dr Hazelwood for about 6 months. He never changed my medicine but adjusted the amount to lower amount. It was working for me. I was called in for a random pill count and was out of town for the funeral of my grandmother. He wanted me to take my bottle to a pharmacy in that city to have them count the pills. I was in an emotional state already and was totally embarrassed to walk into a pharmacy to ask them to count my pills and then call my doctor. I have never been in pain mgmt before and none of this was explained to me. I was aware of random pill counts but not aware of the lack of empathy. I came the next month to get my meds and forgot to bring my empty bottle and for that he refused to write another prescription. I went home and brought the bottle back which was not good enough. He said that narcotics helped 10 out of 100 people and I assumed he thought I wasnt one of those 10. He was horrible and unrelenting. He wouldnt recommend another pain management clinic either. He treated me as if I were an addict. I suggest he find another specialty. He's the worst physician I have ever encountered.
Dr. Hazlewood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Jeffrey E Hazlewood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJeffrey E Hazlewood MD, 100 Physicians Way Ste 250, Lebanon, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jeffrey E Hazlewood in this video.
Dr. Jeffrey E Hazlewood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, TN.