Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Heavilon has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jeffrey A Heavilon has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Jeffrey A Heavilon has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Heavilon performed a scoliosis correction surgery on me back in 1999. I went in thinking I was getting a physical and was told after x-rays that I needed immediate surgery. He was very professional in explaining my condition and what my options were. He performed the surgery and checked in on me numerous times throughout my recovery in the hospital. My follow-up visits were very informative and Dr. Heavilon spent lots of time with me in each visit to make sure everything was healing correctly. I was very impressed with his demeanor, professionalism, and overall caring for me. I am forever indebted to his expertise and saving me from horrific pain when I am older.
Dr. Heavilon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Kentucky Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey A Heavilon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentral Indiana Orthopedics, 3600 W Bethel Ave, Muncie, IN
Dr. Jeffrey A Heavilon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muncie, IN.