Dr. Jeffrey G Hedge Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey G Hedge?

Dr. Hedge has continued to give me healthy, well rounded, thoughtful care for the past decade. He is professional and excellent at what he does.

Abusive and crude! He is the LAST Psychiatrist anyone wants to see. Avoid

Profiteering

Overbilled my insurance company for therapy instead of medication counseling. Misdiagnosed me. Changed my medication from a generic that was working to name brand which had obviously solicited him. Impossible to get in touch with him between appointments. Worst experience and poorest quality ever.

Nice place, Direct Doctor

Dr. Hedge is a really good doctor. I am not sure what the other fuss is all about but Dr. Hedge is always been my top choice because he is completely direct, personable, and understandable. He makes everything very clear and will go out of his way to help me if I am having anything that needs his attention. He is not at all the stereotypical psychiatrist you can find at any other facility but that is why I love him. (Advice for the first visit: try not to come with any expectations for what his personality should be.)

Horrible doctor should file malpractice suit

I had the most horrible experience with dr. Hedge. He should not even be in practice. Not only is his staff rude but, he was a total jerk. Transferred from another doctor and this guy didn't even bother reading my medical records. Over medicated me 8 times what my other doctor did. I was actually a basket case. He even had the gaul to ask me why I was taking the medication. What?? I was like, "you are the doctor!" I finally went back to my previous doctor even though he didn't take my insurance. I actually paid out of pocket to go to another doctor to get away from this fool!NEVER go to this guy!! I can't even express enough how this was a horrible and devastating experience this was for me!

different experience...

Not helpful. Poor bedside manner.

Hostile

Dr. Hedge was rude and condescending. I did not expect or want some "touchy-feely" experience, but I did not expect to be treated with hostility. Worst experience I have ever had with a doctor.