- Greenwich Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey M Heftler has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey M Heftler has the following 11 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Jeffrey M Heftler Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Jeffrey M Heftler
Jeffrey Heftler, MD is an interventional physiatrist who specializes in spinal injections and other non-operative treatments for spinal and musculoskeletal disorders. Interventional physiatry is a branch of physiatry that treats pain using precisely placed anti-inflammatory injections into the spine and pelvis guided by a specially equipped x-ray. At ONS these procedures are performed in our advanced on-site radiology suite. Dr. Heftler is highly skilled at administering injections and has administered over 6000 fluoroscopically guided therapeutic injections.