Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Hellinger
Dr. Jeffrey Hellinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lansing, KS, with other offices in Mesa, AZ and Brooklyn, NY (and 10 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Hellinger is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Peconic Bay Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Hellinger has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Jeffrey Hellinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, KS.