Dr. Jeffrey W Henke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey W Henke?

Dr. Henke's work on my sleeve gastrectomy was simply superb. His repair of my two hernias, which were the result of prior surgeries by other surgeons, was equally outstanding. He also removed a very unsightly 8-inch abdominal scar from those previous surgeries. I trust Dr. Henke unconditionally. He displayed genuine care for me.

Top Surgeon

Excellent surgeon, excellent staff, could not have made a better choice with my recent surgery. I knew I was in good hands the whole time.

great doctor

Dr. Henke is very compassionate and supportive. I'm proud that he's my doctor. I don't feel rushed through appointments with him like I have with some other doctors in the past.