Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey W Henke?

i would never use

This doctor does not care about the health or recovery of his clients. My co worker used him to lose weight she now has been trying to get him to do a different surgery that needs to be done asap. Do to his mistake she isn't able to eat and has seen 3 different doctors to find out what is going on all three doctors has told her she needs to have this next surgery or she will die it has now been 7 weeks and this doctor still isn't trying to help her. She hasn't been able to eat food in 7 weeks. She was told to drank fluids but is unable to do this as well. Do to Dr.Henke continuing delay She now has no blood flow to her stomach and is dying from the inside out. The longer she waits the less of her chances are to living. This Dr. will not do as he has told her needs to be done and should not be aloud to cut on any more people.

Dr. Henke's work on my sleeve gastrectomy was simply superb. His repair of my two hernias, which were the result of prior surgeries by other surgeons, was equally outstanding. He also removed a very unsightly 8-inch abdominal scar from those previous surgeries. I trust Dr. Henke unconditionally. He displayed genuine care for me.

Top Surgeon

Excellent surgeon, excellent staff, could not have made a better choice with my recent surgery. I knew I was in good hands the whole time.

great doctor

Dr. Henke is very compassionate and supportive. I'm proud that he's my doctor. I don't feel rushed through appointments with him like I have with some other doctors in the past.

Dr. Jeffrey W Henke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.