Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Henning has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I called in and Jo was able to get me in that morning, she was awesome.I had been told by the ER the week before that my foot wasn't broken but thankfully Dr. Henning took the correct x-rays and found out my foot was broken and has done a great job with my follow up care. He is extremely caring and took the time to listen to my concerns. He is an awesome doctor!!!!!
New to the KC, KS area, had to find an orthopedic Doc specializing in feet and ankles. I was born with a problem called "Tarsal coalition" and have had multiple problems with my ankles and had one ankle fused. I really wanted to like Dr. Henning. He seems like a decent man. After looking at my XRays and listening to my symptoms, he told me I had plantar fasciitis. I told him I had plantar fasciitis multiple times and the pain I was having did not feel like plantar fasciitis, it felt like a stress fracture in my heel. He insisted my heel wasn't fractured b/c he couldn't see it on the XRay. I explained that the time i had a stress heel fracture on the other foot, it didn't show on Xray. He got frustrated with me. Against my better judgement, i bought the splint, got two injections, did the stretches and it just got worse. The last time I saw him, I told him it was worse and he said the only thing he could do was surgery and that wasn't a sure fix. This process took about 9 months. My internist recommended I get a second opinion so I saw Dr. Tim Badwey, also a foot/ankle orthopedist. Within 5 minutes of assessing me (he actually touched my foot, unlike Dr. Henning), he told me I have a stress fracture on my heel and that it's very common for a fractured heel not to show up on an xray. So, i wasted almost a year of my life in pain, spent hundreds of dollars and prolonged the healing process b/c Dr. Henning wouldn't listen to me! I have been in a boot for 5 months now. The fracture is healing but very slowly, probably b/c of all that stretching I did!
Dr. Henning was a fantastic doctor and friend. He was funny and out going. He told me i recovered the fastest he has ever seen anyone recover with my kind of injury which was a broken tibia and an offset fibula. This was also my first real injury and my first surgery, but he made me feel comfortable and never made me nervous. From the beginning he was straight forward when it came to business and was accurate on diagnosis. Because of him I was able to be healed up in time for my sports.
Dr Henning is a great doctor. Very good work, great bedside mannor and very good at what he does. I would highly recommend him!!!!!!!!!!!!
15 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Jeffrey A Henning accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jeffrey A Henning is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wenatchee, WA.