- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey Hodrick has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey Hodrick has the following 17 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
17 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Jeffrey Hodrick Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey Hodrick
Originally from Shamokin, Pennsylvania, Dr. Hodrick earned a B.S. in Biological Anthropology and Anatomy from Duke University, where he played varsity football from 1993 to 1997, serving as captain of the team in 1997. He was named ACC All-Academic in 1996 and 1997, and ACC All-Conference in 1995, 1996 and 1997. He received his M.D. from Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine and completed his residency at Duke University Medical Center where he received the Duke University Health System Strength Hope and Caring award in 2006. Additionally, Dr. Hodrick completed a Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction at the University of Utah Medical Center in Salt Lake City. Although Dr. Hodrick has a special interest in joint replacement surgery, he provides medical and surgical care to patients with a broad array of orthopaedic injuries and conditions, including fractures, trauma and sports injuries.