Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Holman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I have seen Dr, Holman in the past and he helped me greatly. In 2011 and two weeks ago I was seeking his help. The office staff is kind and courteous, helped in any way to accommodate me. Dr. Holman is always on top of his game. Compassionate and caring and well trained in treating all ailments, large or small.. So far, all of my issues have been minor but I know numerous people that have had excellent results from his surgerical expertise. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and has time to listen to his patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1987
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Jeffrey A Holman accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarol Moore Md, 120 Medical Park Dr, Walterboro, SC
Dr. Jeffrey A Holman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walterboro, SC.