- Colleton Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey A Holman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jeffrey A Holman has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Jeffrey A Holman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jeffrey A Holman
Jeffrey Holman, MD offers surgical skill and experience in virtually every orthopedic sub-specialty, including total joint replacement, arthroscopy, hand and wrist surgery, pediatric surgery, foot and ankle surgery and comprehensive sports medicine. The diagnostic and treatment facility is dedicated to the newest technology and minimally invasive orthopedic surgery to help you recover faster and get back to your life.