Dr. Jeffrey A Holman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Holman?

A complete professional

Dr. Holman is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He takes time to explain and treats his patients with compassion. I had a complicated situation and he studied and really took his time to decide the best way to deal with it.

I have seen Dr, Holman in the past and he helped me greatly. In 2011 and two weeks ago I was seeking his help. The office staff is kind and courteous, helped in any way to accommodate me. Dr. Holman is always on top of his game. Compassionate and caring and well trained in treating all ailments, large or small.. So far, all of my issues have been minor but I know numerous people that have had excellent results from his surgerical expertise. He is very friendly, knowledgeable and has time to listen to his patients.

Very positive experience. Dr Holman explained everything regarding my knees in detail, which helped me understand what needs to be done. Have another appt in a month

mrs

best place i could have went....very nice dr and staff....had good service ...

Broken wrist

The best, received excellent service, wonderful doctor and staff!!

Mr.

I have been seeing Dr. Holman for about two years. He performed a very successful total knee replacement. He was professional, personable, and very informative. He kept my wife and me well informed through the whole process. Almost a year and a half after the surgery we are now addressing the other knee.

Great practice! Professional and courteous. Great people!

My first visit with Dr. Holman was great for he took the time to talk with me about my care. Dr. Holman was on point with what procedure he would perform on me and he did it with great care. Overall I felt that he went above the call of duty. Wonderful service and I would Highly remind him for all of your pain needs.

Thanks for restoring the use of my hand.

Dr. Jeffrey Holman repaired my thumb. Before surgery I was unable to even open a drink bottle, or grip items with any weight at all. After the surgery I now have 100% use back. Dr. Holman took the time to find out exactly what I needed. There was another time I had an issue with my other hand, and this time Dr. Holman did not recommend surgery. Dr. Holman puts the patient first. I appreciate the "Old School" caring that I received. Not only have I seen Dr. Holman several times, my wife also has visited Dr. Holman. Friends we know also visit Dr. Holman. Thanks again to Dr. Holman and his staff.

The wait time was not because of Dr Holman, I got to the appointment about 1 hour early, was called into the doctor office on time and seen in a reasonable time. No Complaints. Very please with Staff and Dr. Holman, he great surgeon, plan other knee replacement in earl 2016

ov

very timely and pleasant.

Dr. Jeffrey A Holman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walterboro, SC.