3.8

Highly Dissatisfied

PrinevilleBK

I broke my ankle, had to have surgery and he did not prescribe any blood thinners prior to surgery. I developed a massive blood clot which I have been told could have been avoided if I had received the proper medication. His PA, Garney Jo, is probably more to blame than the doctor. It has been over 2 years since my surgery, and I am still suffering the consequences of their negligence. My advice to anyone having leg surgery with any doctor, do your research about blood clots and discuss your concerns with your doctor. I was lucky because so often this is fatal.

Not thrilled at all.

Not too thrilled at all. Not very compassionate, not informative, he is the doctor and should tell me what I need to make a decision.I sure hope he is a better surgeon, Is this all there is. I hope I can find better.

Dr. Jeffrey A Holmboe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.