Dr. Jeffrey A Horak Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey A Horak?

Dr Horak Saved my life. He had to be called into the hospital late at night. Because of my ruptured colon. As soon as this doctor arrived all was calmer. Staff knew he was the best and my life would be saved. He ordered different drugs to easy my unbearable pain. He stood by my side until he was satisfied my pain was controlled so I could have a test. I stayed six weeks in the hospital. He visited every day some times twice. He is my hero.

my surgeon for my breast cancer sugeries

Dr horack was awesome...highly recommend him. He did all my surgeries back in 1998-1999 in michigan as well as my husbands hernia surgeries. miss him dearly in Michigan!!