Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey I Brown has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey I Brown has the following 10 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Jeffrey I Brown has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jeffrey I Brown is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
He is a very rude Dr. he thinks that if he doesn't find anything wrong then he thinks that it is all in your head, and think that it is mental problem. I have been to him 4 times and he has been wrong every time that I have been to him. One could have been life or death if I hadn't got a second opinion, I will never ever go back to see him again!!
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNewland Professional Building, 2001 Laurel Ave Ste N603, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Jeffrey I Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.