Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey I Katz?

Excelled Doctor

Dr. Katz listened attentively to my problem, explained the process clearly and answered all my questions, including a few which were unrelated to the reason I saw him. He was patient, understanding and has a good sense of humor. I hihgly recommend Dr. Katz.

Horrible Staff and Doc.NO bedside manner doesn't listen to new patients

I think he is condescending in the way he speaks down to his patients as if we were stupid. He spend little or no time listening to patients issues or problems despite how much you press him. He does NOT let you talk and I could count the time he spent with ne on one hand. His Staff is rude arrogant as are many doctors you google.

Very thorough and great bedside manner

I just went to see Dr. Katz and I thought he was excellent. He took my history thoroughly before my exam, made sure to listen to all of my concerns, and then did a very thorough checkup to understand the issue. He was also a very personable doctor and immediately made me feel at ease. He explained everything that he was doing to make the visit comfortable. My only issue was that I had to wait for a while in getting an appointment, but it was probably because Dr. Katz is an excellent doctor.

Dr. Jeffrey I Katz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.