Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey I Rubin has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Jeffrey I Rubin has the following 9 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 36
I am very impressed with his knowledge. He was very thorough, more so than any other specialist than I've ever seen. He had particular knowledge about pharmacology and interactions. Not the warmest person (he didn't introduce himself or shake my hand). If you have a complex case, Dr Rubin is the dr to see.
he righr away took care of my diagnosis and got the meds i needed i felt so down and on top of that I had painful migraines and he knew what was right for me he took the right tests on me and examined when needed he always make sure I get my blood check on monthly basis he's a great neuro doctor on my behalf
Nice bldg. Fairly pleasant staff. A tad strange appointment though. I brought MRI and other lab, he said he's done this for years, used to look at all of it but no longer does as it's unnecessary. (?) I have a few medical conditions so I take a good amt of meds. I have faith in my other doctors, and that they would never purposely give me more needs then necessary, but he said "that's my problem, to many meds", which made me feel like my other doctors are making me look like a pill head if you will. My other doctors keep very close tabs on dosage and what not, so I'm not sure he realized that. Also, side from telling me to slowly wean off some of it, he only tested my reflexes and looked in my eyes with a light. He told me I would feel much better then... maybe he is right, but that makes my other doctors wrong, ones who HAVE done tests, labs and spent a GOOD any of time with me.... So am I to tell my other doctors they don't know what they're doing with meds, and go back to the issues I had originally put on them for, or just consider this man a general practitioner like Dr, who isn't really interested in trying to find any other reasons I may have the issue I came to see him about? I'm kind of shocked, and slightly insulted... There is no set follow up, I won't go back.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Montreal Neurological Institute
Dr. Jeffrey I Rubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGood Samaratin Medical Center, 1411 N Flagler Dr Ste 4900, West Palm Beach, FL
Dr. Jeffrey I Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.