Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey J Glass MD
Dr. Jeffrey J Glass, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland Park, IL. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey J Glass has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jeffrey J Glass has the following 9 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Crohn's Disease
Showing 5 of 8
Concierge Practice Beware
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey J Glass - Posted on January 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey J Glass - Posted on November 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey J Glass - Posted on October 22nd, 2015
The front desk staff is cold and mean, if they even bother to notice you there. They don't say hello, maybe a "do you have an appointment" and then you sit there... wondering.... no communication, no nothing. About as personal as the door when I left after sitting there for 45 minutes. I've been going to Dr. GLASS for 10 years, but it's just gotten to the point that he, and most especially his staff, is unreliable and unfriendly. I've gotten FAR superior service from the Northshore Doctors as of late. I guess after doing this 40 some years, he can pretty much do whatever he wants, but I'm done...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey J Glass - Posted on March 19th, 2015
He is a great doctor and friend.The reason he is late sometimes is he will spend as much time as it takes for patient to feel good when you leave his office His staff is also great.30 yr patient would recommend anyone to him he is kind and would recommend anyone to him.Thank you for all you do for me and my family Again I want I thank you for being a great doctor and friend to you and your staff.
Awful bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jeffrey J Glass - Posted on October 30th, 2014
Had an endoscopy with Dr. Glass. The arrival instructions were confusing, but the hospital staff had me prepared before the procedure start time. The doctor came in and advised me that I had thrown his entire schedule off for the day. My heart rate skyrocketed, I was so angry! I would steer clear of this doctor.
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey J Glass Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & DirectionsMADELEINE NEEMS MD LLC, 1770 1st St Ste 300, Highland Park, IL
Dr. Jeffrey J Glass is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.