Dr. Jeffrey J Glass Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Glass?

Concierge Practice Beware

after 3+ decades of outstanding care, everything went south. Do not anger him! He has a short fuse and will not listen to your side of the story. He was exceptional, but I think he needs to retire.

Excellent doctor

The front desk staff is cold and mean, if they even bother to notice you there. They don't say hello, maybe a "do you have an appointment" and then you sit there... wondering.... no communication, no nothing. About as personal as the door when I left after sitting there for 45 minutes. I've been going to Dr. GLASS for 10 years, but it's just gotten to the point that he, and most especially his staff, is unreliable and unfriendly. I've gotten FAR superior service from the Northshore Doctors as of late. I guess after doing this 40 some years, he can pretty much do whatever he wants, but I'm done...

mr

He is a great doctor and friend.The reason he is late sometimes is he will spend as much time as it takes for patient to feel good when you leave his office His staff is also great.30 yr patient would recommend anyone to him he is kind and would recommend anyone to him.Thank you for all you do for me and my family Again I want I thank you for being a great doctor and friend to you and your staff.

Awful bedside manner

Had an endoscopy with Dr. Glass. The arrival instructions were confusing, but the hospital staff had me prepared before the procedure start time. The doctor came in and advised me that I had thrown his entire schedule off for the day. My heart rate skyrocketed, I was so angry! I would steer clear of this doctor.

Daughter of an elderly patient

I have never met a more caring and considerate and empathic doctor in my life--regardless of their specialty. Dr. Glass is not only a kind man, he is a great doctor able to assess what he sees, hears, and knows and make a quick, almost always accurate diagnosis in a few minutes. And then he spends the next fifteen minutes explaining the course of action.

I have seen Dr. Glass for six years. I recommend this Doctor.

Do not use this doctor

Takes walk in appointments from Drug Reps while you wait and keep waiting. Does not give clear instructions for external testing. Prescribes unneeded medication that causes liver damage as a side effect. He should have his license taken away.

Dr. Jeffrey J Glass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland Park, IL.