Dr. Jeffrey Howard Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Howard?

Jesus is Lord

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Best Doctor in the United states

Professional

Posted on September 20th, 2016

I would choose Dr. Howard again and would refer friends. Easy bedside manner. Knowledgeable and professional. The wait time was minimal and I greatly appreciated the time spent with me covering the visit .

very unprofessional

Posted on May 16th, 2016

My experience with the provider was very unpleasant. During my first visit back in 2007 was giving a diagnosis of a heart attack which is not accurate was told that in order to get paid by my insurance carrier would need to placed that diagnosis. I have never had a heart attack. Office staff very pleasant just the provider himself. I would not refer this provider to any friends nor family members.

Patient

Posted on October 3rd, 2013

Dr. Howard was very personable and professional. He was very knowledgeable about my condition. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Go somewhere else

Posted on September 18th, 2013

The experience was so bad that I called my primary care doctor to get a different referral.

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Posted on June 4th, 2012

From the years that I've known Dr. Howard I can definely say he is one of the best of many Cardiologist listed in the Metro Atlanta. Top patient care and very professional.

Find Another Doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2012

Find another doctor. Dishonest office will not take responsibility for their actions. My experience: During a 2007 visit, I paid my insurance copay. Five yrs later, 2012, I received a bill for the same copay. When I inquired, they stated they used a manual billing process in 2007 and the payment could have been paid but not recorded. So I am required to repay or show proof of a payment made 5-yrs ago or my credit will be damaged. Once payment is proven, they will say sorry and delete the copay. My bank charges to research 5 yr old records. I am willing to have research done, but Cardiology Consultants of Atlanta refuses to reimburse me even if they cashed the check making the double billing their error. My only recourse: pay up or litigate. I believe this is their standard operating procedure and a systemic, unethical, and deceptive way of cheating a patient. I advise, dont visit this office. If you do visit, keep your receipt indefinitely. Expect you will need it 5-10 yrs later.

Posted on January 3rd, 2012

I met Dr. Howard when I was admitted to the emergency room with chest pains. He took very good care of me and I now see him as my regular cardiologist. He is knowledgeable, thorough and caring. His staff is very helpful and effecient.I have great confidence in Dr. Howard!

Above and beyond

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dr. Howard is by far better than most medical professionals. He' knowledgeable and concerned about follow-ups. Takes his time to educate you as a patient.

Dr. Howard

Posted on March 25th, 2010

I find Dr. Howard to be insightful and upbeat; and he has been generous with his time. At a point where I was experiencing major cardiovascular, he provided his organization provided the support system I needed -- in addition to the medical expertise.

Posted on September 27th, 2017