Dr. Jeffrey J Jenkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Jenkins?

a quack all the way

Dr Jenkins diagonsed my with a mental illness, apparently this quack isn't capable of determining the difference between a mental illness & someone who has been tramintized by child molestation & sexual abuse. If this doctor can't determine the difference between the two he should have his license revoked or at least be made to go back to school so he can learn how to determine the difference.

I began seeing DrJenkins after a stay in a bording home where I was treated for my BiPolar condition. He gradally eased me off fome antidepressents which he didn't think I needed to be on. Now I am able to live on my own. I have moved from Dr Jenkin's area of practice to be with my famiy. But,I have missed him.

Dr. Jeffrey J Jenkins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.