Dr. Jeffrey J Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey J Smith?

Dr. Smith is AMAZING! Not only did he do a phenomenal job on my endometrial surgery, but he made sure that I have never left an appointment not understanding exactly what is going on with my body, all of my options, and the process. He makes himself available to all of his patients and gives us hope. I am so blessed to have been referred to him! 💜

Highly Recommend

I have been going to Dr. Smith for approx 2 years. Every visit I feel heard, understood and like I was in very capable hands. He explains things in a way that is easily understood and is very patient with questions. I have sent other new patients to him and they all have had great experiences. I highly recommend him and his staff!!

# 1 GYN doctor in Oklahoma

Dr. smith always listens to everything I have to say and answers all my questions. He also allows me to take all the time I need. I never feel rushed. Some places require docs to get in and out quick Bc they have a schedule to keep. Dr. Smith is his own boss so he doesn’t have someone restricting his time. I really feel like dr.smiths care has made all the difference in my recovery from cancer. I wish this on no one but if you get women’s cancer I highly recommend you go see Dr. Jeffrey Smith in Edmond at Summit Medical Center.

Gynecological care

He is awesome, very thankful for this doctor!

Great Doctor and Staff

Dr Smith completed my full hysterectomy for me and I highly recommend him. He is very caring and explains everything in great detail. Ladies you so need to stay up on your Doctor visits. I had a large Uterus full of fibroids and several other things going on. I was very uncomfortable about the bladder sling but he talked me through everything. He showed me what he would be doing. He takes his time with the Hormone Therapy and makes sure you are taking care of. If you need a great Doctor and great staff they are awesome.

Dr. Smith will take GREAT CARE of you!

Initially, I was apprehensive with the idea of being referred to another doctor to do my surgery. 18 years later I can say my apprehensiveness was put to rest after my first appointment with Dr. Smith. His staff was polite, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. They made me feel at ease with my pending surgery. Dr. Smith exhibited a genuine concern for my health and was very thorough both with answering my questions and during my exam and surgery as well. I left his office feeling confident that I was in good hands. I was also very impressed with his nursing staff. After 18 years of using his services, I can totally recommend him to anyone in need of a GREAT Surgeon.

Fantastic medical care. Thank You!

Thank you to the fantastic staff at Dr. Smiths office. They return phone calls same day and will call in prescriptions same day. I am amazed by this service. My experience at other offices have not been the same. Dr. Smith is fantastic also. He is a very educated and skilled surgeon. I’m at so thankful to have found him!

Totally Amazing Staff and #1 GYN Surgeon.

Dr. Smith and his entire staff are exceptional. They are quick respond to messages left and will go above and beyond for you. I texted Dr. Smith with a question and he replied with in minutes. You really just do not see many doctors who care like Dr. Smith. During my stay at Summit Medical Center I was truly impressed with my nurses and the other staff service. The nurses especially were TOTALLY AMAZING, there are just no other words to describe them. I would recommend Dr. Smith and his crew to other women and I have already recommend to the women in my family. Thank you for taking care of me so nicely.

Amazing care and very attentive to my needs.

I become a patient in 2009 and will remain a patient for life. My family and I found Dr smith to be very imformative and caring. I had to have surgery a couple of years and everything went well and my recovery was great. I healed fast and feel great.

Smith is best!

It has been 10 years now that I've been going to Dr. Smith. I was referred by my family doctor because of a mass i had. I felt so comfortable with him I have never gone back to my regular gynecologist. Thank you Dr. Smith for taking such good care of me over the years. I appreciate your attention to detail and willingness to answer all my questions. My husband also appreciates your hormone therapy that has made me normal once again. See you soon, thank you so much!

Impressed from DAY 1!

I was impressed from day 1. When my primary care doctor sent my records to Dr. Smith, his office called to make an appointment the next day. I was amazed on how fast they worked to get me in to see Dr. Smith. Once I was done with my appointment Dr. Smith and his wonderful staff made it possible for me to have surgery ASAP. When you are diagnosed with cancer, getting treated quickly becomes very important to you and your recover process. It brings you comfort to know you are being taken care of. My family and I were very well taken care of and the Summit Medical Center was a wonderful place. I can never thank everyone enough for the excellent care I received and the kindness and concern they gave me and my family.

Excellent doctor!! Dr. Smith went the extra mile to take care of my wife.

I can't thank Dr. Smith enough for all he has done for my wife. She is no longer in pain. She can once again live her life. I am very pleased with the care she received from Dr. Smith and Summit Medical Center. The staff was very caring and accommodating to our needs and wants. I am still amazed how quickly we were able to get in and then get scheduled for surgery. My wife had been in pain for weeks and she finally went to the doctor, which found a mass. Her regular gyn was able to get an appt with Dr. Smith the next day and since my wife's condition was pressing Dr. Smith arranged to do surgery on my wife the next week. I can report she is doing 100% better. THANK YOU DR. JEFFREY SMITH!