Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jeffrey J Wilson has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
Dr. Jeffrey J Wilson has the following 14 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Birth Control
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 19
This whole facility the way it is should be shut down. This doctor is condescending and rude and does not know how to treat children with disabilities and mental illness. Staff members were making rude comments and laughing about my child and did not know what to do with him. I am sorry but this kind of treatment is unacceptable especially when I took time off from work and was referred here for treatment. This place is like a prison with cameras for children with mental illness. They are locked in rooms and observed on camera... so if u are ok with this then I guess drop your kid here... they will just leave feeling traumatized... even I feel traumatized from witnessing this unethical treatment of children.
Dr Wilson is an uncaring condescending doctor. He treated my husband and I separately for anxiety and depression, respectively.My husband was experiencing an irregular heartbeat because of the meds he prescribed and Dr. Wilson's rude response was "well what do you want me to do about it," before reluctantly agreeing to prescribe a different medication.When I was experiencing side effects with my medication and asked about trying another his response was not to try anything new since the meds were all the same. I spoke to a different doctor who assured me that the meds were all DIFFERENT and was able to explain each medication and how it acted in the body.He does not know his profession well, seems to find his patients annoying and tries to get you out of his office as quickly as possible. Of all the doctors I have ever encountered he is the one who cared the least about his patients.I suggest you avoid this unpleasant man at all costs.
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey J Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
Locations & DirectionsCarilion Clinic, 2017 Jefferson St SW, Roanoke, VA
Dr. Jeffrey J Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roanoke, VA.