Dr. Jeffery Jauron Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffery Jauron?

Back issues

Posted on September 9th, 2015

Dr Jauron not only helped deal with a months long leg pain caused by a pinched nerve in back, He was by far the most non rushed, friendly, and answered all my questions, Ive not had a regular Dr. Since my life has been pretty healthy and have moved frequently, I'd reccomend him to anyone

TRAFFIC CLERK

Posted on April 28th, 2014

WHEN I WENT TO SEE DR.JAURON IN 2008 , I HAD ALREADY BEEN TO 4 OTHER DOCTORS WHO COULDN'T SEEM TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. DR.JAURON IS THE ONE WHO HELPED SAVE MY LIFE. IF HE HADN'T PURSUED MY PROBLEM, I WOULDN'T BE HERE TODAY. I HAVE LOOKED FOR HIM FOR MANY YEARS JUST TO SAY THANK-YOU. BETWEEN HIM AND DR.WILLIAM OLSEN, I CAN HONESTLY SAY THEY ARE TWO OF THE BEST DOCTORS IN THE QUAD CITIES.

Posted on August 8th, 2010

Dr. Jauron is awesome! I am not sure what the person from 6/9/09 is talking about but I think you are talking about the wrong doctor.

wonderful!

Posted on January 21st, 2010

he is sweet and compassionate! my kids and i have been seeing him for a while now. he is very concerned abt his patients he wants only wants the best for you. he listens to all your problems even non medical! i wouldnt go to another dr!

Great Doctor

Posted on December 15th, 2009

This doctor was exceptional, and was cautious and caring when taking in consideration of the value of our lives and health. Was always trying to help us with minimal medications to better improve our well being.

Posted on June 10th, 2009

I wouldn't take my pet to him, he seemed to have no time for the patient,would NOT RECOMEND FOR MY WORSE ENEMY!!!! NEEDS TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL

Posted on April 27th, 2016