Dr. Jeffrey H Jinks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey H Jinks?

Dr. Jinks really cares for his patients

Dr Jinks sees both my son and daughter. When my daughter was born I had issues producing milk and he really went out of his way to help me get my daughters weight up. I also recently found out I have high thyroid levels and will need a scan done where you have to use radioactive dye and I called his office to find out if I could breast feed still. He called the pharmacist and the nuclear medicine Dept to get my questions answered within the hour that I called his office. I can't say enough good things about him. He truly cares for his patients and makes sure you understand what's going on and answers ann your questions! Only wish I'd found him sooner when my son as born! His nurses are also wonderful! My kids love going to the doctor thanks to everyone at his office.

Was my doctor from when I was born until I turned 18, I now see an internist but Dr. Jinks is an excellent doctor, explains conditions well and makes sures you know what to expect just in case. Highly recommend him

Excellent care!

Dr Jinks takes excellent care of my two children (2 years, and 5 months old). Always makes sure my questions are addressed, and is very thorough during his exams. Can't say enough, his practice is the best!

Dr. Jeffrey H Jinks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Twinsburg, OH.