Dr. Jeffrey T Junig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey T Junig?

I have been battling my pain medicine addiction for too many years now. I never wanted this, but I was prescribed pain medication for lower back pain and surgery, and it didn't work for me. I have tried to stop on my own, but my disease is to strong. I have had several doctors that have tried to help me, but I am blessed to have found Dr,. Junig and he was willing to help me! I am lucky enough to have a doctor that understands this horrible disease.

None left like this Doc

I have never had a Dr that I've wanted to continue seeing like Dr.J I live far away now and can not see him. If you want somebody that really cares like a friend and will do anything to help you meet your needs go to his practice. He is one of the most educated men on buprenorphine treatment that there is. I just wish I could make the drive to see him monthly. He gives plenty of time with you and once drove to Starbucks to meet me only to help me because I had a far drive. That is unheard of! Bless you JJ

Very caring, informed doctor

Glad I found him

I have been to many psychiatrists but I finally found what I need. He apologizes if he is even 2 minutes late. and I have full 30 minutes for every appointment. He even helps me understand what my other doctors are doing and saying. If I have ANY problem, I send an e-mail and he writes back within the day. I don't want to abuse the privilege but it is nice to hear what all my treatment choices are. He gies his recommendation but last time I disagreed 'cause I wanted to try things different; he did what I asked (and every problem that he said would happen is what happened!). This is a totally different type of doctor who really tries his best. And he IS smart-- he cn explain how everything workss.Thanks Dr. J!!!

He is just awesome

Dr J understands what you are going thru due to his own history. He has my respect just for being a survivor and for sharing his story. I also trust whatever he says is true. His stance on pro-suboxone is one of the primary reasons I will never stop seeing him. I have seen too many people fail at staying clean. Too bad, they never met Dr. J.

Good psychiatrist

Dr. Junig always takes time to talk about what is on my mind. Going to him is completely different from other doctors, because you feel like he really cares how you're doing. You're not just a number .

Deborah Young

I have seen many psychiatrists over the past thirty years.Dr.Jeff is the only one that has actually counselled me.He truly "gets" what his profession is all about...not just subscribing meds!!!

Finally

I went to numerous psychiatrists over the years and they all were pretty much the same-- wait a half hour, then go in and sit for 5 minutes and then get a prescription without explaining what it was for. Dr. Junig talks to me for a half hour every time and I always feel better when I leave. He tells me in detail about any medication that he prescribes. He wants to understand the details about how I am feeling, and takes time to listen. After wasting time with a bunch of other doctors I finally found somebody who understands me.

My overall experience at Fond Du Lac Psychiatry

Jeff Junig is the coolest, nicest, most caring doctor ive ever had. He takes the doctor appointment experiencxe to a different level. He actually gets to know how you are. He is also a human being who can relate to alot of us more so than the average doctor. He has a wonderful receptionist Nancy Who is probably the nicest and most personable receptionist you could ever make an appointment or presentr an issue with. 10 out of 10 for me. Jeff and Nancy know me by name and by face and actually pay attention to who I am and how I feel. They trully are wonderful people and they have made a VERY positive effect on my lifestyle. I went from rock bottom to a caring giving father of two beautiful little girls. Jeff being in my life helped me become a better person. Thanks guys

Dr. Jeffrey T Junig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fond Du Lac, WI.