Dr. Jeffrey Gross Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gross?

I've seen Dr. Gross for a few years simply because I could never get an appointment with Dr. Pestrake. I never really wanted to see a male gyno, but found myself continuing to go back to him. Over the years I've found he can be hit or miss depending on the visit but I think overall he's a good doctor and more "traditional" in the way he interacts with patients. When I've had concerns or issues, I found that he does take the time to explain things pretty well. Only true downside here is that nearly every time I visit, I find myself waiting for sometimes up to 30-40 minutes to be seen and never had an apology for the wait. While it seems that this is the standard at most medical practices, I think a patients time should be valued and at least acknowledged. Overall, I don't think you could go wrong with Dr. Gross.